Friday, January 3, 2014

Home Sweet Carolina

As much as I'm enjoying the 75 and sunny weather here in Southern California, I have to say that a small part of me is sad to miss the snow storm that's transforming the East Coast into a winter wonderland currently. Prior to spending my Christmas and New Year's in LA, I was able to go home for Thanksgiving and enjoy time with my family and old friends. I also got to take a day trip to the snow covered North Carolina mountains, which happened to be just enough time to satisfy my winter craving. The first time I went home after living in California I nearly froze to death, so for this trip I was prepared and stepped off the plane wearing my new flannel, fur vest, and multiple pairs of socks (excessive but necessary!). I was so happy to host Thanksgiving breakfast (and mimosas <3) for all of my best friends from high school and spend the rest of the day with my wonderful family. I'm very blessed to have amazing people in my life and such a beautiful state to call home.







"When you love what you have, you have everything you need."




"Good friends care for each other, close friends understand each other, but true friends stay forever. Beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time."

(champagne over rainbow sorbet...delicious!)

Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Vest: Rachel Zoe



No comments:

Post a Comment